A project to to build an extensive database on faculty within Indian economics academia funded by International Economics Association (IEA) requires Research Assistants in India
The role entails using scraping and machine learning techniques
for data extraction and text analysis.
- A postgraduate degree in relevant fields, accompanied by strong
quantitative and research skills.
- Familiarity with web scraping and the analysis of large datasets.
- Mandatory experience in using statistical software like R or
Python for scraping; experience in text analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both written
and spoken English. Fluency in Hindi is also essential.
- A willingness to travel to project sites for data collection.
Follow the link for more details!